back to top
What are Cookies?
Why do we store them?
What cookes to we store?
These cookies are required for operation of our website. They allow for your smooth navigation through our website, letting the website know it's still you when you go to the next page. When you return, they will remember who you are and your preferences/settings
These allow us to track bulk data on users coming to and leaving our site, allowing us to spot any issues with the website and improve website performance for a better user experience.
These cookies track your visit to our website so that we can make our website and marketing activites more relevant to your interests. This stops you from receiving irrelevant ads or pop ups. These may be shared with 3rd party users so that we can provide relevant advertisements to you elsewhere on the internet.
How to disable/enable cookies
You can disable and enable cookies through the settings in your web browser. Quick guides have been provided for you below. Please note, that disabling cookies may lead to some aspects of our website from working properly for you
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More and then Settings.
- Under Privacy and security click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to Blocked turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
- On your computer, open Firefox.
- Click the menu button and select options.
- Select the Privacy and security panel.
- Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, select the Custom button to choose what to block.
- Select the Cookies checkbox. Cross-site and social media trackers is the default setting.
- To block all third-party cookies, select All third-party cookies (may cause websites to break) from the drop-down.
- On your computer, open Safari.
- Click the safari button.
- Navigate to Preferences and click Privacy.
- To prevent trackers form using cookies and website data to track pick Prevent cross-site tracking.
- To always block cookies: Select Block all cookies.
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge.
- Click on the More actions button in the top right corner and select Settings.
- Click Site permissions.
- Select Block third-party cookies.
- To block all cookies: Deselect Allow sites to save and read cookie data.
For any other browser, navigate to their settings to find how to disable/enable cookies