Sometimes things don’t go as expected. Whether you’re unhappy with your product, you’ve received it faulty/damaged, or you’ve ordered a washer instead of a dryer, you’re going to want to know your options, and so we’ve outlined our Returns policy for you here. In any of these cases, you will need to get in touch with our email@example.com email address and provide as much detail as possible.
If there is no fault or damage with the product but you aren’t happy with it, your return will come under the following options:
Up to 14 Days
- Under your statutory rights, you are entitled to a 14-day return period if you are unhappy. If you have not used the product, and it is returned in its undamaged original packaging, you will receive a full refund. If the item is used, or not in it’s original packaging, the value of the product has been reduced, and so we may only be able to offer you a partial refund or charge you for the reduction in value. It is your responsibility to return the item to us in acceptable condition.
Up to 100 days
- If you want to return the product after the 14-day statutory period, you can do. If the product remains in its original packaging unused and undamaged (we don't mind if you've opened the box to check the product), we will offer you a full refund.
- If you’ve used or installed the product, we will only be able to offer you a partial refund. This will be up to 50% of the purchase amount depending on the length of time and the condition of the item.
- Again, in this instance, it is your responsibility to return the item to us in acceptable condition.
We source our products directly from the manufacturers who undergo rigorous quality control. However, if you have found a fault with the product, you have a legal right to either a refund, repair or replacement. Here is what this looks like:
- If you have confirmed the fault within 30 days of delivery, or of purchase from one of our stores, just let us know and you’ll be able to return it for a full refund, repair or replacement. We will collect the item for you so there is no need to worry about any costs to you.
- If the fault has been found after 30 days, we will be able to repair or replace the product for you. If neither of these options are possible, you can choose to keep the product and receive a partial refund, or return for a full refund.
- If you have found the fault after 6 months and are able to prove this fault was there upon delivery/purchase, we will be able to repair or replace the product for you. If neither of these options are possible, you can choose to keep the product and receive a partial refund, or return for a full refund.
Sometimes we may put you in touch or refer you to the manufacturers where the manufacturer warranty will best cover the fault.
If the product is damaged or defected upon delivery, we must be notified within 3 working days as we have a limited window to make any claims against the courier. That’s why we strongly recommend unboxing and inspecting the product for any damage or defects as soon as it is received.
If the goods arrive in a damaged condition, you have the option to refuse the delivery. You need to contact Reliant Direct at the time of delivery and advise that you have refused the delivery. If you accept the delivery, you must write a description of the damage on the delivery note quoting the note number.
We will collect the damaged item and verify the condition, and provide you with a full refund or repair/replace the item if possible.
For more information on the returns policy please head to our Terms & Conditions page or contact us through the customer service email address / live chat.